Members statutory responsibilities are set out in the Articles of Association, and their role includes;
- Appointing the MAT Trustees;
- Removing MAT Trustees;
- Amending the Articles of Association, subject to and restrictions created by the funding agreement or charity law;
- By special resolution, directing the Trustees to take a specific action;
- Appointing the Trust's external auditors and receiving the audited accounts;
- Calling an Annual General Meeting.
The Members of The Severn Federation Academy Trust are;